Other materials are inserted in cast aluminum
- Technology to wrap heater wires and water cooling pipes in molten aluminum
- Casting with molten aluminum eliminates the air layer between the aluminum and other materials. Direct contact of the two materials greatly improves thermal conductivity and heat uniformity.
- For high-temperature applications, it is also possible to cast ceramics and graphite at the same time.
- By eliminating voids, thermal conductivity and heat uniformity are dramatically improved.
- Since there are few blowholes, it has excellent heat transfer and heat uniformity, so the reliability of the material is high and the performance of the heater is improved.
- Heaters can be cast in composite material and covered entirely in aluminum that can be anodized
- Usable in vacuum
- Can be used at high temperature (450 degrees)